Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fun in the sun with the Katelyn & Connor

Last week, I had the honor of photographing these 2 adorable kiddos. Their equally gorgeous and adorable momma is an old friend from high school. I was so excited to meet up with her and photograph these 2. We had been talking about it for weeks and when the big day came, I just knew it was going to be a great shoot.  How could it not? The camera just loved them both!

Both kiddos have summer birthdays so we were able to throw in my favorite prop...balloons! Being a fan of bright colors, I never get tired of photographing balloons. And sweet kids like these, really add to the fun.


Their mom told me to bring whatever fun props I wanted. Since they are both going to school in just a few weeks, I thought it would be fun to bring the infamous desk and have a little back to school shoot.  Big sister Katelyn is going into the 3rd grade this year. My oldest is on her cheer squad, so pop back over in a few weeks to see some squad pictures with these gorgeous girls.

Big man Connor is gearing up for Kindergarten. It's easy to see why he already has 5 girlfriends! I'm sure school will only add to more. :)


One last one of these 2 gorgeous kiddos.
Thank you guys for such a fun shoot!

Hope to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment