Friday, July 22, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

My friend and former coworker Pam emailed me about setting up a shoot with her and her 2 daughters. It's been almost 4 years now since we have worked together and I can not believe how much these girls have grown.  The last time I saw Victoria, she was a little younger than my oldest is now. Now she is in junior high and just skipped right over that awkward phase I remember so well from my days back then.

Her younger sister Eleanor was just an itty bitty thing 4 years ago. She used to always visit us in the office and I swear her little head would barely peek over the top of my desk. Now she's heading towards those tween years and just as beautiful as her older sister. And those freckles...1 word....ADORABLE!!!!

From the 1st minute I caught back up with Pam and the girls, it was easy to see that the amazing mother/daughter bond they all share was still there though. The 3 of them spent our whole shoot just cracking each other up and really enjoying their time together.



Even though I left a little sad seeing how fast these beautiful girls are growing up, it was so fun reconnecting with old friends! Hopefully we'll get to do it again before another 4 years goes by!  Thanks Pam, Victoria and Eleanor.

No comments:

Post a Comment