Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Poor Neglected Blog....

It seems no matter how hard I try, my poor blog is always neglected. I am the first to admit that I am a bit of a face book junkie and do spend most of my time over there adding new pictures and staying in touch. The past few weeks have been a bit of a hard time for my family and me. We were going through some personal/medical issues that caused me to postpone a lot of scheduled shoots. Thankfully, I have the most amazing clients and they were all so supportive about it.  When I was unable to go on location for them, they came to me for studio shots. Here are a few examples of those.






I am happy to say I am back and in full swing. I had 2 on location shoots this past weekend and loved every minute of it! I'll post more pictures of those later this week, but here are a few sneak peeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment