Monday, April 18, 2011

Vintage Tea Party

Yesterday I took I and A to the park to hopefully get some cute Easter pictures to share with the family. I'm quickly learning that anytime I have planned-posed sessions with the girls, it just will not work. Thankfully I had a back up plan in hopes of walking away with at least 1 frame worthy shot.
There is nothing as sweet as little girls, white dresses and tea parties. A is usually so rough and tumble that anytime I catch her in a girly mode, I'm in a state of shock. I really didn't think that she would be up for a tea party (or dress, tights, the whole 9 yards), but she loved it!  I think it's safe to say that both girls had a great time. Even better, they had it with each other!  


  After our impromptu tea party, the girls had a fun time picking "wishing flowers" as they both call them.

Even though I didn't get the Easter pictures I had set out for, I absolutely love, love, love, the ones I did get. I only hope that the girls had as great of a time as I did. My wish for my wishing flower...that the girls will have more of these special sisters moments and realize how blessed they are to have each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment