Monday, April 18, 2011

I Heart challenge

This week's photo challenge at I Heart Faces is Wind. After the past few weeks, I have HUNDREDS of windy hair pictures that would fit this theme perfectly, but I just keep coming back to one...this one. :) 



It is definitely not my best work, just a quick snapshot yesterday at the park. A found some "Wishing Flowers" as she calls them. She was getting all ready to huff and puff for her wish, when the wind did a little huffing and puffing of its' own.  Be sure to check out all the amazing entries at I Heart Faces!

5 comments:

  1. Never play down your images! This is beautiful and I would have never known "its not your best" Each moment is beautiful and unique and I love this!!! <3's

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this photo! so cute! and perfect "wind" shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he love the skirt being blown!

    ReplyDelete