Monday, January 2, 2012

Isabella's 11th birthday shoot

*****WARNING....PICTURE OVERLOAD****

Somehow my plans to keep my baby girl a baby girl have not worked; she is turning 11 in just a few weeks and there is nothing I can do about it.  :( 

Not only is she turning 11, but somehow over the past year she has grown into a beautiful, young woman.  This momma's heart is just breaking over this.  But at the same time, I am beaming with pride at how beautiful, sweet, and kind my baby is. 

We had a fun Twilight themed shoot to get ready for her upcoming party.  Even though she is Team Edward and her momma Team Jacob, I still love her.






After the Twilight shoot, we had a quick model shoot. Isabella and I found this dress for $1 at a garage sale back in the spring.  She has been dying to wear it and practice her "senior" poses she loves to practice after my shoots.  Sad to say, I think she nailed it! My girl is definitely looking too grown up for my liking. 









No comments:

Post a Comment