Friday, January 6, 2012

Drumroll Please.....

The winning votes are in, and my oh my, was it close!!!

Swooping in with 188 votes is our 3rd place winner and winner of a $25 print or shoot credit.  A big congratulations to Kim and her gorgeous girls for this super sweet, mother/daughter photo! I had joked on facebook that they deserved some type of bonus points, and had I really been able to do that, I would have. You may have remember from my post about this shoot, that it was over 103 degrees outside at 7 p.m.! Seriously, who looks this good in that kind of heat??? Not the girl behind the camera that's for sure.


Coming in at a CLOSE 2nd, did I mention again how close the top 3 finalists were?? With 193 votes, Andrea and Danny..who also happen to have the winning shot of the week for this week too.  I have already gone on and on about how much I love this picture, but I'll say it again...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one! We are getting ready to make an office for myself, complete with my favorite images, and you can bet this one is going up there.



And the #1 most liked picture of 2011 goes to......

drum roll please......

Are you on the edge of your seat yet??....

Okay, I'll tell you.....


Miss Kennedy!!! Coming in with 219 votes and more comments than all the participants put together is this sweet fashionista Kennedy!! Who I am so excited to announce already has an appointment set in 2 weeks for my Valentine's shoot. I am dying to see her again!!! She hammed it up for our whole shoot and I only hope that she works it that hard for my camera again!  Congratulations Kennedy, your infectious laugh and smile definitely stole the show :)


No comments:

Post a Comment