Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Gammons!!

I feel like these photos need a disclaimer before I post them. lol I am NOT  a wedding photographer, nor do I have any interest in becoming one. These were done as a favor to an old, dear friend.  So please, dont' judge too harshly.  I don't think my poor self esteem would be able to handle it.

BUT for this being my first wedding, middle of the afternoon, sun beating down directly on the wedding party, I think I did pretty darn good. But when you have a flower girl, this adorable, it makes my job that much easier!   And all of these amazing, personal details in the wedding...I was in heaven.



 Enjoy (and please dont' judge too harshly!) the rest of the pictures ;)










1 comment:

  1. Tiffany!!!! STOP DOUBTING YOURSELF!! These pictures are really, really great! You have such an amazing eye & capture the best moments on your camera. Awesome job, once again!

    ReplyDelete