Friday, May 20, 2011

A little behind...

I've fallen a little behind on my blog. It seems that I just can't keep up with everything lately. I have been so busy and this poor blog is just a little neglected. Here are a few of the fun shoots that I have been busy with.



Baby Ben's newborn shoot...He was only 12 days old here and such the perfect little model...when I wasnt' trying to dress him in a knit sock monkey outfit that is :)


His older brother Jack, almost 2 and so sweet in his little bow tie! I just love his sweet little smile here.

 

Sweet Lily...getting ready to celebrate her 1st birthday later this week. Her session reminded me of a little fairy in the forest. Happy birthday sweet girl!


Another fun newborn shoot I had the privilege of shooting! Baby Gianni was just 3 weeks old during this and oh so tiny! He has an amazing older sister, who just happens to share the same name of my oldest, and her love of American Girl Dolls ;) Must be a big sister thing!



In addition to all of these fun shoots, I've been super busy working on graduation announcements, a baby shower invitation , 2 bridal shower invitations and a ton of Established Name Signs! It's been a little crazy around here, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks for all the love and support everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment