Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby Gianni


I finally finished editing baby Gianni's newborn pictures.  I have become such a specific time of day, location of light, shooter, that this shoot really caught me off guard. But it was a great learning experience for me. I rarely shoot indoors any more. Even in my own house. So scheduling a newborn shoot, indoors, at 6 p.m. on a dark and rainy night, really tested my creative boundaries. But overall, I am in love with the images of this little man.....

And his big sister has some serious idol worship going on too.....

In fact, it seems that the whole family has been swept away with baby Gianni fever....
Not that you can blame them, look at this sweet boy...

He is definitely giving me some serious baby fever myself!

Thank you again Pantanor family for letting me in your home and for trusting me with your 1st pictures as a family of 4. I hope you are all enjoying spending time with your newest little man.

And just one more to show what baby Gianni thinks of his big sis.....yes that is a  newborn smile you see! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment